Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcome

I would like to introduce Don Kapper, Director of nutrition for Progressive nutrition. Mr. Kapper is a world renowned equine nutritionist, he invented the forage specific ration balancers that are so popular today.

We have the unique opportunity to have Don Kapper as our resident Nutritionist on www.prognutrition.com.

Thank you Don for your candid conversations and answers to all our horse questions.

Amy Funk-Chaffin
Marketing Manager
Progressive nutrition

6 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent site!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great service to the industry! Well done!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don has helped me and my horses more times than I can count. I have followed and believed in Don's nutrition advice for almost 5 years now. I was honored to finally meet him and put a face with a name earlier this year and especially honored to introduce him to horses he's helped during the past 5 years..

Thanks Don,
Paige Pittman
TP Ranch

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy,

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm delighted to be moving to VA where I will have a distributor a MERE 50 miles away.

Don, your product is WONDERFUL. Can you please please please please PLEASE focus on distribution?

VA is really BIG horse country. I shouldn't have to travel 50 miles (each way!) to buy it. (I do... BTW...that's how valuable I think your product is.)

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it importatn to feed grain to horses on a consistant schedule?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home